Sunday, December 10, 2006

White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccinos!

Well, I had a bit of white chocolate truffle base leftover from my truffling last week, and I had been procrastinating regarding what to do with it. I contemplated making white chocolate hazlenut biscotti, but it seemed like it required more time than I wanted to commit. So I decided to make some frapps instead.

Iced White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccinos

- White chocolate
- Heavy Whipping Cream (I already had the cream, but you can use milk for a healthier version)
- Freshly brewed dark coffee
- Instant D'Meglia Espresso Powder
- Vanilla
- Bailey's Irish Cream

  1. Brew an extra dark coffee to contrast with the sweeter white chocolate.
  2. Mix ingredients together, add liqueur at the end.
  3. Use an immersion blender to smooth out.
  4. Refrigerate overnight.
  5. Add coffee ice cubes when serving. Regular ice cubes will dilute the frapp after melting, so make ice cubes from a coffee base!
Sorry, no pictures, I drank most of it!

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Hermarchus was fantastic.

 
At 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, uh which one of you is that anonymous?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home